About Me

My photo
A wife, mommy, teacher, and friend!

The kids and Jim

The kids and Jim

Saturday, November 22, 2008

My first post.....pondering thoughts

I'm sitting on the couch listening to my little girl who is almost 2 say there we go, there we go....wondering exactly what she is talking about. Not sure, but she is happy. She talks all the time and absolutely loves to sing. She also loves her older brothers with a love very strong. She learns everything at an amazing rate. We say a word to her once and she is repeating it (therefore, we must be careful of what we say! :-)
I'm also listening to the 3 wonderful men in my life out in the backyard working. They are all 3 working on planting new grass in our yard. Our old puppy tore the whole yard up and it's needed replanting for some time. It's fun to listen to all that is going on. Jim, explaining to the boys how it's done and then the boys thinking they have a better way. Then of course, there is the fighting that goes on between the 2 boys......ahhhh.......to be young again (NOT!!!) Jim also has bagpipe music playing, so it's nice to listen to it!!!
Audrey is now screaming for her water..............I better go make her some more before she gets too awful upset!................
I'm figuring this out, so will post pictures as I get it figured out!!!!!

No comments: