About Me

My photo
A wife, mommy, teacher, and friend!

The kids and Jim

The kids and Jim

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Audrey goes pee-pee

Today, while the boys and I were at church, Audrey went pee-pee in the potty. Daddy and I have to switch off taking the boys and going because Audrey is not yet old enough to sit in the sanctuary without making a lot of noise. We just don't feel comfortable leaving her with anyone we do not know.
So............I'm sitting in the sanctuary with Brian listening to our pastor talk about thankfulness when I get a text page from Jim saying that Audrey had went in the potty. RIGHT THERE.........I was thankful. Here is my little girl who cannot see anything. She can't see sitting on the toilet modeled or even how to go, but she is one smart cookie and figured it out and she went!!! I called as soon as I picked up Blake and we were headed home. I congratulated her and am so proud of her. I'm hoping she will pick it up and continue to go on the potty......one way down...one way to go. 
How thankful I am this holiday season for God and all of my wonderful family and friends. I know we wouldn't make it with all of you. YOU all are blessings to each and every one of us and we truly appreciate you. 
THANK YOU!!!!!!
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

mi*chelle said...

The blog looks good!! If you need help, let me know!
Michelle